Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Etsy Tuesday

I have come across a ton of truly inspirational artists on Etsy recently, so today, instead of a Treasury Tuesday, I thought I'd share one or two of them.

I LOVE this first shop. According to her about page, Deidre is a watercolor artist who got her start illustrating while in fashion school. These animals she paints are hilarious, and quite endearing. I mean, a kitty with a polka-dot bow and tortoise shell glasses? Really? Love it. Check out her shop here, and her about page here.

{1, 2, 3, 4}

I just discovered this next shop tonight. I think I could get in trouble with this feature, because I'll end up saying that I LOVE each one... Anyway, David is the artist at Studio Tuesday, and he specializes in two types of painting: one is more realistic in nature, and the other is a really whimsical illustration style. I tell you what, if I ever write a children's book, I want this guy to do the illustrations. No joke. Visit his shop here and about page here. Without further ado, Studio Tuesday!

{1, 2, 3, 4}

Happy Etsy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment